Wednesday, July 29, 2009

i dont think...

so just thinking from yesterday and what ive noticed for myself about everything in my life and what is in store in the future for me.. im not ready for whats to come in the future, im not ready for what is next in my life, im not ready at all for my life to be without you.
I really do suck at keeping in touch with people/friends. I do have friends and I do have my main bestfriends. I trust them of course. Im okay if i dont have alot of friends. I dont like to party as much...im more the type of chilled kinda person. I dont like to smoke or drink...i dont like to hang around people who smoke or drink either. Family parties where they drink is acceptable but other than that NOPE! I dont like it when people try to get in my business and bug me 24/7 about it. I also dont like it when people text/call me and they keep texting and calling me after that first call or text. UHM? if i didnt text or call you back...did you think i wanted to talk?
im sorry, ive been to myself lately. keeping my feelings inside and dont really plan on opening it up to the whole world. i dont know who i can talk to or go to for talking about them either.
I like to be successful and go after my goals that i have to achieve in my life. I like to concentrate on school, somebody needs to learn and do things right? I do make mistakes, but i never regret just lessons learned. Im strong and Im weak. Im a very complicated, confusing, and stubborn person. I like to go out with friends occasionaly but i mostly like to spend all my time with my family. Family is my inspiration...hah! sounds kinda cheesy. I have big dreams and plans for myself and for them. I dont really put myself first, i put the ones i love and care about the most first before myself. Well theirs alot more you dont know about me.
I am scared, because i cant open up anymore. I dont know where to go and where ill end up. Im stuck here at one spot like always. D;