Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Confusing && Complicated

Growing Up is the toughest thing in my life right now. NO not at all im glad i am growing up and learning each and everyday and realizing all the big/little/great/bad things i have in my life. But honestly im scared. Summer is almost ending and im not sure if i am ready to start school again. Junior this year and gosh my classes i'll be taking, can i handle it? Just turned SWEET16 and looking for a job. Hmmm wasnt so sweet besides having my family around but saying goodbye was hard again. Volleyball is my main concentration at the moment it keeps me going and to look forward in life. Im going to be honest i had no life since family came to town. I miss them so much now. Taking a trip to San Diego next week, excited for that. Actual birthday is today, had volleyball practice and im planning on seeing my bestie D.Leoning and hanging out with him. (:
Im scared to see how fast this summer is going for me and now curious to see how junior year will be like and how fast it will all go. I do have plans and big dreams for my life but where do i start? Im confused, sad, and very much complicated. I dont wanna look back at all the hard times i went through and looking back at the good times just keeps me going. I dont wanna be held back but to just too keep on going. Im ready but im scared and worried if i can handle it. UGHH! Taking one step at a time.
Maybe i'll be okay someday and i will figure things out for me sometime soon. I just dont wanna let go. I dont think i can let go of how much feelings i have and how scared and how confused and how much i need you. I just want everything for me to be okay NOOO not "okay" i want it to be GREAT again but i need you. The only one that keeps me going everyday. D;