Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vacation?

So i havent been keeping updated on my blogs. hah OH WELL! cause i dont really wanna let my life out there. so lately so far the last few weeks of my summer'09...
i guess you can say that its getting better, i mean im not satisfied at whats happening in my life but im learning to accept it as much as i can. Mainly im thinking about how I dont like, how i am forced to grow up but so far im doing things independently and taking control of my life... Being the oldest is tough and the oldest on mom's side; just so much pressure on me. I wanna live and be happy but im not even close to it. I thought i was close to being happy about my life until things fell apart all at once on top of eachother.

Summer '09:
  • Best part of it was seeing, spending time, just hanging out with my bestfriend D.Leoning! Gosh I Missed Him SOOO MUCH and I still do. HAH. :D
  • Volleyball is just great I mean it takes my mind off what im dealing with. I Love how I can have fun and just play hard at the end of every practice I feel like i just had a good workout!
  • Spending time with family at parties and bbq's are the best cause they keep me happy and I just love to have fun with them. Someone once told me that "Family will ALWAYS be there for you and ALWAYS will Love And Care about You even if you make a mistake in Life. They're their to pick you up and make you happy when your down" :D
  • Friends/Close Friends/Bestfriends... Kinda scared to go back to school in about two weeks Im not sure what to expect. but I'll have to deal with it right. I dont know if im ready. "/ I dont really keep in touch with most of my friends and close friends are always helpful when you need adivice, bestfriends are just everything to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

San Diego this weekend last vacation trip until idk when. Hopefully things go good they're and I just wanna have fun and relax!!

Volleyball camp all next week. YAY! excited but i know imma be halla tired! D;

Volleyball try-outs the following week; GOOD LUCK TO ME AND ALL THE OTHER GIRLS!

JUNIOR YEAR; following week after that will be the first of my JUNIOR YEAR! ^.^ hmmmmmmm thats the update so far...