Monday, July 20, 2009

Change?

These are the mains, who i love and trust. Im thankful to have them in my life.
I cant really sleep. yes i kinda do sleep early now. hmmm just some little thoughts on my mind. it's raining and thunder and lightning! i love it but at the same time i dont like it at all. im weird yes. i do that alot. i say i like something and want something but at the same time i dont like it and dont want it. uhm yeah? oh well.

So lets get on with this blog. i've realized or have been realizing that my life's changed so much good and bad. i guess like since i've moved from hawaii to vegas and like all i've went through. mostly its more of the topic... bestfriends and friends?

I do have bestfriends and friends. but right now i just feel like i have my 3main bestfriends. im okay with that, its just funny for me to say and sad for me to say this. i dont have much friends now. HAH. well now it is summer and we are all busy or just live to far from each other. but i guess its cause i dont go out much, im not good at keeping in touch or i dont like to return people's calls or texts... OOOPS. idk im more like keep to myself and have my alone time. dont get me wrong im there for when others need me, im glad to help but at the same time their are times where IJDGAF at all. we all have our days rights?

I ABSOLUTELY; love and miss my bestfriends A-M.Cardona, K.Kaalekahi, M.Samiano. RIGHT NOW i wish i was back home in hawaii to spend time with them. Since A-M.Cardona is visiting. UGHHHHH! eversince 6th grade they will always be my bestfriends. no lie, even if we dont see each other much or havent talked to each other in so long they are and always will be my bestfriends who i can trust no matter what. We do talk once in awhile. gosh needa see them soon.
NOW; my main3 are H.Mezy, D.Leoning, O.Estrada. hmmm always and forever.

BEFORE; people do change, i know and i've seen it. sometimes they change for good or bad. we cant control others but it does affect us one way or another. i dont trust easily and i dont really give in easily. i do get hurt by others and i hurt others. i guess im really trying to understand why we hurt others and why do we get hurt. maybe its just life and how it really goes. i do forgive but i never forget, although i really try to. as much as i want to believe others and trust others i cant. i hold back to tell them things. sometimes people who i once used to tell my problems to and who i used to run to...its not the same idk if its me or if its them. i want to understand why its changed for me and between people i once trusted before. i dont think they did anything bad. maybe it is just me. in the end i feel like it is me who just cant trust at all or believe anything what others may say. i used to be very opened with everything. we all change cause life is moving on... someday ill understand... just some thoughts on my mind.