Sunday, July 26, 2009

SWEET...

Im Scared! Why? well basically so many things in my life thats going on all at once. family to friends to my social life to no life to future life! :O
Im happy that i got to see Meis, Hailey, Sydney, Jennifer and Jaia! I've been spending ALOT of time with my family and im happy that tonight i got to see them all together again. Tomorrow should be great too. I've been realizing so many things everyday. I am scared to let go, I am scared to even get close, I am scared to even try now. I dont know what to do and i dont know what to say when people ask me so many questions. D;
I dont want to answer anyone because im scared to trust them. Maybe its not them, but i know it is me. Cause things changed and we do have to accept it one way or another. From past, present, futrue. Im scared and maybe one day i'll be okay; hopefully... but for right now i dont know that i will be okay. Im COMPLICATED and CONFUSING!
I want to start all over but I dont want to. I want to continue but its all falling apart. Where do i start?